User:Wei-Ning Eddie Liu
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Wei-Ning Eddie Liu
- MIT 20.109
- Home: Algood, Tennessee
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work as a UROP under Joseph Jacobsen at the Media Lab of MIT.
- 2006, Cookeville High School
- Currently sophomore student at MIT
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2008
Year of Graduation
Have you taken
7.06 (Cell Biology)
7.02 (General Biology Lab)
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)
Have you taken any of these classes? no
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)?
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)?
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
UROP under Joseph Jacobsen of the Media Lab: most of work in the BE lab of 500 Tech Square, performing gene and protein synthesis in PDMS microfluidic devices.