User:William J. Gibson
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- William J. Gibson
- 362 Memorial Drive, Cambridge MA 02139
- Contact me at wgibson at mit period/dot edu
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Edelman Lab at MIT. I learned about OpenWetWare from My instructors at MIT, and I've joined because of 20.109.
S.B Candidate Biological Engineering - MIT
S.B Candidate Philosophy - MIT (might only minor)
- Cardiology (in-vitro models of thrombosis, PCI, coagulation, endothelialization, treating atherosclerosis)
- Drug Delivery: Finding ways to deliver drug locally.
- Aging: I watched this documentary on PBS about SIR-2 which was pretty cool.
- Olenchock SA Jr, Karmpaliotis D, Gibson WJ, Murphy SA, Southard MC, Ciaglo L, Buros J, Mack MJ, Alexander JH, Harrington RA, Califf RM, Kouchoukos NT, Ferguson TB Jr, and Gibson CM. . pmid:18222256.
- Gibson WJ and Gibson CM. . pmid:17000630.
- Gibson CM, Gibson WJ, Murphy SA, Marble SJ, McCabe CH, Turakhia MP, Kirtane AJ, Karha J, Aroesty JM, Giugliano RP, Antman EM, and TIMI Study Group. . pmid:12943884.
Ciaglo LN, Karmpaliotis D, Olenchock ,Jr. SA, Gibson WJ, Buros JL, Perez L, Lew M, Harrington RA, Mack MJ, Ferguson, Jr. TB, Kouchoukos NT, Alexander JH, Gibson CM. Rate of TIMI flow grade 3 in saphenous vein grafts (SVG) and native coronary arteries across varying vein graft diameters at 1 year.nd