I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Xuan Xie
- the School of life siences of PKU
- Room 629,37#,Yan Yuan,Peking University
- Beijing, China.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Development of Cell Biology and Genetics Lab at Peking University. I learned about OpenWetWare from The iGEM group I jioned in , and I've joined because I want to share information with other biology lovers..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1:stem cells
- Interest 2:genetic engineering
- Interest 3:Evo-Devo
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.