I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Yen-Hsiang Wang
- Stanford University
- 126 Blackwelder
- Stanford, CA, United States, 94305
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Smolke Lab at Stanford University. I learned about OpenWetWare from From one of my colleagues, and I've joined because This would be a perfect place for me to communicate with other people.
- PhD student in Bioengineering, Stanford University
- BS in Biology & Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University, 2007
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.