I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Yen-Hsiang Wang
- Stanford University
- milkywang [at] stanford [dot] edu
I work in the Smolke Lab at Stanford University. I learned about OpenWetWare from From one of my colleagues, and I've joined because This would be a perfect place for me to communicate with other people.
- PhD student in Bioengineering, Stanford University
- BS in Biology & Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University, 2007
- Lin FH, Witzel T, Chang WT, Wen-Kai Tsai K, Wang YH, Kuo WJ, and Belliveau JW. . pmid:19914383.
- Kuo WJ, Sjöström T, Chen YP, Wang YH, and Huang CY. . pmid:19390048.