|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 14:12, 16 January 2009
- Yunjong Lee
Johns Hopkins Medical Institution
Dr. Ted and Valina Dawson lab
Institute of cell engineering 733 North Broadway Suite # 731 Baltimore MD 21205
phone #; 443-287-5605
fax #; 410-614-9568
I work in the Dr. Valina and Ted Dawson Lab at Johns Hopkins University. I learned about JHIBRG from In JHU Korean graduate student meeting., and I've joined because To communicate with scientists around.
- 2006- present, Ph.D. Candidate in CMP program of JHMI, Baltimore, MD, USA
thesis advisor; Dr. Ted and Valina Dawson
- 2004-2006, MS, Pharmacology, College of Pharmacy, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
thesis advisor; Dr. Utaek Oh
- 1997-2004, BS, Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- Modeling Parkinson’s Disease (PD) in Mice by using tetracycline regulatable overexpression system of PD related genes.
- Elucidation of Molecular Pathways involved in the PD pathogenesis.
Honors and Award
- Nov. 2005, SAMSUNG Lee Kun Hee Scholarship for Ph.D. education abroad
- Feb. 2004, Ha-Nam award for honors diploma on graduation from undergraduate study in College of Pharmacy, SNU.
- Lee Y, Lee CH, and Oh U. . pmid:16404144.
leave a comment about a paper here