I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Zhenqiang Xu
- Peking University
- Changchunxinyuan RM 175, BULD 2, Haidian District,
- Peking University, Beijing, PR China 100871
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a PhD student in the Yao Lab at Peking University and I will graduate in the Fall of 2012.
Faculty positions are needed! Anyone is interested in me, please write an email to me. Thanks.
- 2009-2012, PhD, Environmental sciences for Environmental health (PhD), Peking University, Beijing, China
- 2006-2009, MS, Environmental sciences for Atmospheric environmental chemistry (Graduate), Peking University, Beijing, China
- 2002-2006, BS, Environmental Engineering for wastewater treatment (Undergraduate), Taishan Medical University, Tai’an, China
- Bioaerosol science and technology
- Atmospheric chemistry
- Environmental management
- 2011. Z.Q. Xu and M.S. Yao*. Use of a Modified MCE Filter Method for Enumerating Culturable Bacterial and Fungal Aerosol Concentration and Diversity under Different Sampling Time and Environment. Journal of Aerosol Science. Submitted. (IF: 2.983, Ranked 2nd in aerosol sciences)
- 2011. Z.Q. Xu and M.S. Yao*. Investigation of Bioaerosol Inhalation Risks in Different Environments Using A Six-stage Andersen Sampler and PCR-DGGE Method. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. Submitted (IF:1.356)
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.