I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Zhenqiang Xu
- Peking University
- Changchunxinyuan RM 175, BULD 2, Haidian District,
- Peking University, Beijing, PR China 100871
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a PhD student in the Yao Lab at Peking University and I will graduate in the Fall of 2012.
Faculty positions are needed! Anyone is interested in me, please write an email to me. Thanks.
- 2009-2012, PhD, Environmental sciences for Environmental health (PhD), Peking University, Beijing, China
- 2006-2009, MS, Environmental sciences for Atmospheric environmental chemistry (Graduate), Peking University, Beijing, China
- 2002-2006, BS, Environmental Engineering for wastewater treatment (Undergraduate), Taishan Medical University, Tai’an, China
- Bioaerosol science and technology
- Atmospheric chemistry
- Environmental management
- the first author:
- . 5. Z.Q. Xu, … M.S. Yao*. A Review on Bioaerosol Science, Technology and Engineering: Past, Current and Beyond, Aerosol Science & Technology. Accepted. (IF: 3.218, Ranked 1st in aerosol sciences)
- . J. Wang and Z. Q. Xu*. Studies on the Advancement of Circular Economy Development Planning in China. Northern Environment. In press. (in Chinese)
- . Xu, ZQ & Zhang, JB*. PAN, PPN, and MPAN episodes during the photochemical smog season in Beijing, China. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. Submitted. (IF:4.881, Ranked 1st in environmental sciences)
- . Z.Q. Xu & M.S. Yao*. Analysis of Culturable Bacterial Aerosol Diversity Obtained Using Different Sampling and Cultivation Methods. Aerosol Science and Technology. In press. (IF: 3.218, Ranked 1st in aerosol sciences)
- . Z.Q. Xu and M.S. Yao*. Effects of single-walled carbon nanotube filter on culturability and diversity of environmental bioaerosols. Journal of Aerosol Science. In press (IF: 2.983, Ranked 2nd in aerosol sciences)
- . Z.Q. Xu and M.S. Yao*. Investigation of Bioaerosol Inhalation Risks in Different Environments Using A Six-stage Andersen Sampler and PCR-DGGE Method. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. Submitted (IF:1.356)
- . Z.Q. Xu and M.S. Yao*. Use of a Modified MCE Filter Method for Enumerating Culturable Bacterial and Fungal Aerosol Concentration and Diversity under Different Sampling Time and Environment. Journal of Aerosol Science. Submitted. (IF: 2.983, Ranked 2nd in aerosol sciences)
- . Zhang, JB* & Xu, ZQ. Atmospheric behavior of peroxyacetyl nitrate (PAN) and peroxypropionyl nitrate (PPN) observed in urban and suburb sites in Beijing, China. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. Submitted. (IF:4.881, Ranked 1st in environmental sciences)
- .3.2 Z.Q. Xu & M.S. Yao*. SCI-based Biblimetric Study on Bioaerosols. Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Pekinesis. 46(3):327-338. (in Chinese)
- .5 Z.Q. Xu & J.B. Zhang*, Scientific recognization and value judgment of environmental impact assessment, Online scientific paper of the Ministry of Education (in Chinese) As the coauthor
- .2 J.B. Zhang*, Z.Q. Xu, et al. Removal of 2, 4-dichlorophenol by chitosan-immobilized laccase from Coriolus versicolor. Biochemical Engineering Journal, In Press, (IF: 2.516) Times Cited: 9
- .4 Zeng, Z. H., Liu, Y. *, Hu, X. M., Xu, Z. Q., Zeng, K. (2009). “Spectroscopic Studies on the Binding of Bacteriophage Mequindox with Bovine Serum Albumin.” Chinese Journal of Chemistry 27(4): 681-686. (IF: 0.945) Times Cited: 2
- .11 J.B. Zhang*, Z.Q. Xu, et al. Analysis of NMR and FT-IR spectra on the bis (substituted cyclopentadienyl) dichlorides of titanium and zirconium. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, Volume 71, Issue 2, 15 November 2008, Pages 368-370; (IF: 1.745)
- .6 J.B. Zhang*, X.P. Liu, Z.Q. Xu, et al.. Degradation of chlorophenols catalyzed by laccase. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation, Volume 61, Issue 4, June 2008, Pages 351-356, (IF: 2.415) Times Cited: 16
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.