User:Zunamys I. Carrero
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
to to as
Revision as of 22:49, 7 June 2010
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Zunamys I. Carrero
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Jackson, MS, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Hebert Lab at University of Mississippi Medical Center. I learned about OpenWetWare from Andrew S. Gilder, and I've joined because I would like to expand my scientific knowledge by networking.
Currently the Industrial Biotechnology program is an interdisciplinary program within the College of Arts and Sciences of the University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez Campus. Areas of expertise represented in the campus includes microbial physiology, molecular genetics, plant molecular biology, bioremediation of hazardous substances, bioengineering, fermentation, thermodynamics, analytical chemistry, and biochemistry among others. Source: UPRM Biotechnology Program
- 2009, B.S. Industrial Biotechnology, University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez Campus
My research experiences have been an intriguing experience moreover they have goal oriented me to contribute in the advancements of science as part of my immediate career aspirations. They have also supplied me with many skills and an understanding of diverse scientific fields that have been of much interest to me, such as:
- Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.