User talk:Austin J. Che
Hey Austin, any idea why the Caltech iGEM pages aren't linking back to upper level directories? e.g. IGEM:Caltech/2007/project_overview doesn't have automatic links to IGEM:Caltech or IGEM:Caltech/2007. Thanks -Josh K. Michener 01:56, 18 June 2007 (EDT)
Lucks 20:38, 14 May 2007 (EDT): Good sleuthing on the common Dvorak mistakes! I hope I changed all of them from Julian to Julius - let me know if I missed any. Ironically many people mispronounce my name as Julian, which should only get worse if I keep that mistake up. Sri told me you use Dvorak as well - that true?
Thanks for getting those pages started! I'll help fill in as well when i have the time. --Sri Kosuri 01:25, 5 Dec 2005 (EST)
Awesome calendar and drop down lists!!! --Sri Kosuri 18:40, 16 February 2006 (EST)
ok cool, thanks for that, please let me know if you make any progress on what it might be replaced with, something google video compatible would be cool. cheers. Johncumbers 20:17, 1 March 2006 (EST)
Johncumbers 20:22, 1 March 2006 (EST) actually I meant the message that popped up telling me I had a message, not the e-mail. but cheers. and what does this mean "However, I am definitely not in the way. btw ?
Johncumbers 20:28, 1 March 2006 (EST) I just get a cream coloured bar at the top saying "you have 1 new message" I had not had this before, it's not a popup, I just haven't used user discussion much before. cheers.
Jennyn 10:18, 16 March 2006 (EST): Could we also change the icons on the resources & toolbox sidebar if I make some icons for 'em?
Sri Kosuri 19:24, 23 March 2006 (EST): I just posted an A on your Q at the Q&A forum.
- Sri Kosuri 18:41, 14 June 2006 (EDT): Usage statistics are only open to MIT IP addresses.
- smd 13:37, 11 July 2006 (EDT): Hi - I updated the color scheme for the "slidingdoors" css tabs (see User:ShawnDouglas/monobook.css). Could we maybe include this in the sitewide Monobook.css, e.g. as "tabs-blue"?
- Jkm 20:37, 5 April 2007 (EDT) Hey Austin- trying to add new users from Special pages/Create account, I get the error "Fatal error: Call to undefined function setPassword() in /data/web/extensions/active/WikiSIP.php on line 71"
- Now it's
Database error A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was: (SQL query hidden) from within function "Database::selectField". MySQL returned error "1054: Unknown column 'id' in 'field list' (localhost)".
- Looks good, thanks. Jkm 23:15, 5 April 2007 (EDT)
- Now it's
smd 13:25, 8 April 2007 (EDT): Hi Austin. Thanks for your help with the geshi syntax highlighting extension. Sorry I didn't thank you earlier; somehow I missed the message you posted on my talk page. Anway, I was wondering if we could disable line numbering (or make it optional)? Numbering makes it slightly more annoying to copy and paste code from the wiki a local file to use. Thanks.
I noted that you wrote the templates for hiding and revealing text. Well done. I tried to use it also on our local (media)wiki but it seem they require a script. How can I install that? Or is there a way to expand/collapse using the normal mediawiki (1.7.1)?
Ciao, Jasu 09:41, 24 September 2007 (EDT)
- Ok, I think I found it on your toggle page (Commons.js). But where does that need to be installed? Jasu 09:49, 24 September 2007 (EDT)