User talk:Matthew E. Jurek
Week 1 Journal Feedback
- Thank you for submitting your assignment on time.
- There are a few of things that you need to fix on your individual user page and shared journal page. Please make these changes by next week's journal deadline (midnight, February 8) to earn back the points you missed on this assignment.
- You need to put the complete street address for your box at LMU.
- On the Week 1 shared journal page, put the link to your user page underneath the header for your section.
- You are writing something in the summary field consistently; remember, the goal is to fill it out every time you make a change.
- Your external link needs a label. What you did works, but it would be better to use the complete wiki syntax. I.e., use [http://www.lmu.edu LMU], which looks like this: LMU, instead of just .
- While you have created a template and used it, it could be organized better. Use a bulleted or numbered list to organize your links. While it looks like you used line breaks to separate the links on the editing page, it does not appear that way on the actual page that shows. You actually have to have an empty line between each line if you just want them to appear as a list. However, using a bulleted or numbered list works even better.
- Please feel free to delete the message from OpenWetWare below.
— Kam D. Dahlquist 02:08, 31 January 2013 (EST)
You asked: "Hello Dr. Fitzpatrick While at Auburn, did you become a big fan of the football team? If so, do you still follow them today?"
My answer: My dad went to Auburn, as well, so I grew up an Auburn fan. Being there on game day was an experience. 25000 residents of the town, with a stadium that seats 80000. In five years getting my bachelor's and master's degrees, I missed one home game. I saw Bo Jackson play (and Charles Barkley on the b-ball team). I was pretty excited with the recent national championship, and I am hoping Cam Newton will have a good pro career.
Ben G. Fitzpatrick 13:31, 3 February 2013 (EST)