|Line 34:||Line 34:|
- Hey Roshan,
As Sri told you in his email, I put together the tutorial on hosting classes on OpenWetWare. If you have any feedback, let me know. Also feel free to edit the help pages yourself if you have improvements.
(FYI, your course picture, while cool, seems a bit big. Let me know if you want help resizing.)
Reshma 22:51, 6 September 2006 (EDT)
- Kathleen 23:23, 6 September 2006 (EDT): Welcome to OWW, Sunshine! :)
- Hey Roshan! If you want to link to a page but have the link called something other than what the page is called, type: |new name in the link. So typing this [[User:Roshan730|sassy WFJL alum]] will show up like this: sassy WFJL alum and link to your user page. Hope this helps!--Kathleen 08:13, 12 September 2006 (EDT)
Hi there, Roshan, and welcome to OpenWetWare! We hope you find it to your liking. Here's a couple links you might find useful:
Also, please be aware that the general naming convention when creating a new page for a lab is
Labname:Page name. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on my talk page. Good luck!
- Rao PK, Kumar RM, Farkhondeh M, Baskerville S, and Lodish HF. . pmid:16731620.
- Lee TI, Jenner RG, Boyer LA, Guenther MG, Levine SS, Kumar RM, Chevalier B, Johnstone SE, Cole MF, Isono K, Koseki H, Fuchikami T, Abe K, Murray HL, Zucker JP, Yuan B, Bell GW, Herbolsheimer E, Hannett NM, Sun K, Odom DT, Otte AP, Volkert TL, Bartel DP, Melton DA, Gifford DK, Jaenisch R, and Young RA. . pmid:16630818.
- Cao Y, Kumar RM, Penn BH, Berkes CA, Kooperberg C, Boyer LA, Young RA, and Tapscott SJ. . pmid:16437161.
hey you can look at recent changes specific to your class by following this link.