- Page under construction*
I am working in the group of Reinhard Schneider, Data Integration and Knowledge Management.
- Integration and management of heterogenous data
- Comparative genomics
- Alternative splicing
- Drug discovery
- Oct.2004 - present Scientific programmer, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
- Jan.2004 - Sep.2004 Bioinformatics scientist, in-silico drug discovery, XAPIEN GmbH, Heidelberg, Germany
- Jan.2001 - Dec.2003 Bioinformatics scientist, Research & Development, LION Biosciences AG, Heidelberg, Germany
- Sep.2000 - Dec.2000 International exchange student, University of Applied Sciences, Stralsund, Germany
- Dec.1999 - Aug.2000 Lecturer, Bharat College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad, India
- Jan.1998 - Nov.1999 Masters of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bio-Technology, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India
- Jul.1997 - Dec.1997 Industrial training at Dr.Reddy's Laboratories, Hyderabad, India
- 1993 - 1997 Bachelors of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India
- 1992 - 1993 Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications,’C’ Institute, Eluru, India
- 1990 - 1992 Undergraduate student in Mathematics, Physics and chemistry (Board of Intermediate Education), Sir C.R.Reddy College, Eluru, India
- 1980 - 1990 Secondary School Certificate, Government Junior College, Eluru, India
My publication In this journal... in 2004...
// or you could use biblio if your publication is in pubmed: e.gError fetching PMID 12345678:
- John Smith. The art of saying nothing. Verbose Editions 1999.
- Error fetching PMID 12345678:
List of Publications This document is not part of the official presentation of the European Molecular Biology Laboratory. The contents of this page do not represent the opinions of EMBL nor of its Member Countries.