- Wang H, Zhang C, Rorick A, Wu D, Chiu M, Thomas-Ahner J, Chen Z, Chen H, Clinton SK, Chan KK, Wang Q* (2011) " CCI-779 Inhibits Cell-Cycle G2/M Progression and Invasion of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer via Attenuation of UBE2C Transcription and mRNA Stability" Cancer Res 71(14):4866-76. Full Article and Supplemental
- Chen Z, Zhang C, Wu D, Chen H, Rorick A, Zhang X, Wang Q* (2011) "Phospho-MED1-enhanced UBE2C locus looping drives castration-resistant prostate cancer growth" EMBO J 30(12):2405-19. Full Article and Supplemental
- Chen Z,#,Wang L#, Wang Q*, Li W* (2010) "Histone modifications and chromatin organization in prostate cancer" Epigenomics 2(4):551-60 (# first author, * corresponding author). Full Article
- Hsu PY, Hsu HK, Singer GA, Yan PS, Rodriguez BA, Liu JC, Weng YI, Deatherage DE, Chen Z, Pereira JS, Lopez R, Russo J, Wang Q, Lamartiniere CA, Nephew KP and Huang TH (2010) "Estrogen-mediated epigenetic repression of large chromosomal regions through DNA looping" Genome Res 20(6):733-44. Full Article
- He HH, Meyer CA, Shin H, Bailey ST, Wei G, Wang Q, Zhang Y, Xu K, Ni M, Lupien M, Mieczkowski P, Lieb JD, Zhao K, Brown M and Liu XS (2010) "Nucleosome dynamics define transcriptional enhancers" Nat Genet 42(4):343-7.Full Article
- Wang Q*#, Li W#, Zhang Y, Yuan X, Xu K, Yu J, Chen Z, Beroukhim R, Wang H, Lupien M, Wu T, Regan MM, Meyer CA, Carroll JS, Manrai AK, Ja¨ nne OA, Balk SP, Mehra R, Han B, Chinnaiyan AM, Rubin MA, True L, Fiorentino M, Fiore C, Loda M, Kantoff PW, Liu XS,* Brown M,* (2009) "Androgen receptor regulates a distinct transcription program in androgen-independent prostate cancer" Cell 138:245-56 (# first author, * corresponding author). (Featured Article). Full Article and Supplemental
Highlighted by: Faculty of 1000 [] and Nature Reviews Cancer []
- Frigo DE, Sherk AB, Wittmann BM, Norris JD, Wang Q, Joseph JD, Toner AP, Brown M, McDonnell DP (2009) "Induction of Kruppel-like factor 5 expression by androgens results in increased CXCR4-dependent migration of prostate cancer cells in vitro" Mol Endocrinol. 23(9):1385-96. Full Article
- Sun T, Wang Q, Balk SP, Brown M, Lee GS and Kantoff PW (2009) "Roles of microRNA-221 and -222 in castration resistant prostate cancer" Cancer Res 69:3356-63.
- Wang Q and Brown M (2009) "Mapping the androgen receptor cistrome" In Tindall DJ and Mohler JL, eds. Androgen Action in Prostate Cancer, New York, NY: Springer Science and Business Media, pp.663-80.
- Nwachukwu JC, Mita P, Ruoff R, Ha S, Wang Q, Huang SJ, Taneja SS, Brown M, Gerald WL, Garabedian MJ and Logan SK (2009) "Genome-wide impact of androgen receptor trapped clone-27 loss on androgen-regulated transcription in prostate cancer cells" Cancer Res
- Lupien M, Eeckhoute J, Meyer CA, Wang Q, Zhang Y, Carroll JS, Liu XS, and Brown M (2008) "FoxA1 translates epigenetic signatures into lineage-specific transcription" Cell 132:958-70.
- Bao BY, Chuang BF, Wang Q, Kantoff PW, Brown M, Sartor O, and Lee GS (2008) "Regulation of UGT2B15/17 by androgen signaling in prostate cancer cells" Prostate 68:839-48.
- Agoulnik IU, Bingman WE 3rd, Nakka M, Li W, Wang Q, Liu XS, Brown M, Weigel NL (2008) "Target gene-specific regulation of androgen receptor activity by p42/p44 mitogen-activated protein kinase" Mol Endocrinol 22: 2420-32.
- Wang Q, Li W, Liu XS, Carroll JS, Jänne OA, Keeton EK, Chinnaiyan AM, Pienta KJ and Brown M (2007) "A hierarchical network of transcription factors governs androgen receptor dependent prostate cancer growth" Mol Cell 27:380-92 (Featured Article).
- Wang QF, Prabhakar S, Wang Q, Moses AM, Chanan S, Brown M, Eisen MB, Cheng JF, Rubin EM, and Boffelli D (2006) "Primate-specific evolution of an LDLR enhancer" Genome Biol 7: R68.
- Carroll JS, Meyer CA, Song J, Li W, Brodsky AS, Geistlinger TR, Eeckhoute J, Keeton EK, Fertuck KC, Hall GF, Wang Q, Bekiranov S, Sementchenko V, Fox EA, Silver PA, Gingeras TR, Liu XS and Brown M (2006) "Genome wide analysis of estrogen receptor binding sites" Nat Genet 38:1289-97.
- Wang Q, Carroll JS and Brown M (2005) "Spatial and temporal recruitment of androgen receptor and its coactivators involves chromosomal looping and polymerase tracking" Mol Cell 19:631-42.
- Wang Q, Udayakumar TS, Vasaitis TS, Brodie AH and Fondell JD(2004) "Mechanistic relationship between androgen receptor polyglutamine tract truction and androgen-dependent transcriptional hyperactivity in prostate cancer cells" J Biol Chem 279:17319-28.
- Wang Q, Dipali S, Ren Y and Fondell JD (2002) "A coregulatory role for the TRAP-Mediator complex in androgen receptor-mediated gene expression" J Biol Chem 277:42852-58