1. “Bioinformatics for glycomics: Status, methods, requirements and perspectives -- von der Lieth et al. 5 (2): 164 -- Briefings in Bioinformatics,” http://bib.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/5/2/164.
Protein Glycosylation sites prediction
- NetNglyc "predicts N-Glycosylation sites in human proteins using artificial neural networks that examine the sequence context of Asn-Xaa-Ser/Thr sequons".
- NetOGlyc "neural network predictions of mucin type GalNAc O-glycosylation sites in mammalian proteins."
- YinOYang "The YinOYang WWW server produces neural network predictions for O-ß-GlcNAc attachment sites in eukaryotic protein sequences."
- GPP random forest predictor from Nottingham. "predicts glycosylation sites with an accuracy of 90.8% for Ser sites, 92.0% for Thr sites and 92.8% for Asn sites."