- It was a wonderful meeting in Japan, especially the meeting summary given by Jerry.
What should be on this wiki vs what is already on JGI and XenBase
Discuss and decide what we need so we can ask NIH, get involved with NIH "report" recommendations
- notes from 11th Xen Meeting: Instructions for submitting a proposal NHGRC: see 'white paper' instructions on web site (need the link)
- program announcement due Jan 18 2007, document on web site but applications that do the best produce a resource for the community and also do good science, US labs and non-US labs are considered.
- will be in Germany, details TBA
- contact committee for ideas for next meeting
Collected from Bruce Blumberg's excellent Xine.
- Xine in html format, back issues
- Links to useful sources of information for Xenopus (in no particular order) general interest and utility
- Trans NIH Xenopus initiative
- Harland lab X. tropicalis site
- Grainger lab X. tropicalis site
- Amy Sater's X. tropicalis genetic map site
- Information on the X. tropicalis listserver
- Peter Vize's Xenopus über database
- Zimmerman Lab X. tropicalis website, database of mutants
- Genomic resources
- XDB at NIBB - Naoto Ueno's X. laevis EST database
- Xenopus gene collection
- full length collection at the Gurdon Institute
- JGI X. tropicalis genome site with browser and other info
- AXELDB - Christof Niehrs' Xenopus database
- The Frog Store Isn't the internet wonderful?