Brief biographical sketch
Born in Jerusalem and raised in metro Detroit, I received my MA from the College of the Atlantic in 2004. While there I worked with Kevin Flurkey and David Harrison at the Jackson Lab, beginning my life as a research scientist. I am now a graduate student in Mike Wade's Lab in the department of biology at Indiana University. If all goes according to plan, I will graduate in the summer of 2010!!!
- Indiana University, Department of Biology, PhD expected 2010
- College of the Atlantic, BS, 2004
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Brandvain Y and Wade MJ. . pmid:19448273.
- Wade MJ and Brandvain Y. . pmid:19154382.
- Flurkey K, Brandvain Y, Klebanov S, Austad SN, Miller RA, Yuan R, and Harrison DE. . pmid:18000137.
- Brandvain Y and Wade MJ. . pmid:17961250.
- Brandvain Y, Barker MS, and Wade MJ. . pmid:17379800.
- Brandvain Y and Haig D. . pmid:16224688.