Brief biographical sketch
Born in Jerusalem and raised in metro Detroit, I received my MA from the College of the Atlantic in 2004. While there, I worked with Kevin Flurkey in David Harrison's group at the Jackson Lab, beginning my life as a research scientist. I am now a graduate student with Mike Wade and Leonie Moyle in the department of biology at Indiana University. If all goes according to plan, I will graduate in the summer of 2010!!!
I play both racquetball and squash regularly and basketball less often. The Tigers win a bit, the Piston's win rarely, and the Lions win less often. I drink bourbon and beer regularly and wine less often.
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Brandvain Y and Wade MJ. . pmid:19448273.
- Wade MJ and Brandvain Y. . pmid:19154382.
- Flurkey K, Brandvain Y, Klebanov S, Austad SN, Miller RA, Yuan R, and Harrison DE. . pmid:18000137.
- Brandvain Y and Wade MJ. . pmid:17961250.
- Brandvain Y, Barker MS, and Wade MJ. . pmid:17379800.
- Brandvain Y and Haig D. . pmid:16224688.
- Yaniv Brandvain, Indiana University, Department of Biology. 1001 E 3rd St. Bloomington, IN 47405.
- Email me through OpenWetWare or at ybrandvain via google mail.