Brief biographical sketch
Born in Jerusalem and raised in metro Detroit, I received my MA from the College of the Atlantic in 2004. While there, I worked with Kevin Flurkey in David Harrison's group at the Jackson Lab, beginning my life as a research scientist. I am now a graduate student with Mike Wade and Leonie Moyle in the department of biology at Indiana University. If all goes according to plan, I will graduate in the summer of 2010!!!
I play both racquetball and squash regularly and basketball less often. I like to drink bourbon and beer and eat most things. I enjoy much music, but old-timey music is the only thing that gets me dancing. In addition to various Detroit sports, I enjoy watching Chuck, Dexter, and 24. Most of my readings are technical things about ecology, evolution and genetics, but I do also enjoy reading popular science and the history of science.
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
Error fetching PMID 19154382:
Error fetching PMID 18000137:
Error fetching PMID 17961250:
Error fetching PMID 17379800:
Error fetching PMID 16224688:
- Error fetching PMID 19448273:
- Error fetching PMID 19154382:
- Error fetching PMID 18000137:
- Error fetching PMID 17961250:
- Error fetching PMID 17379800:
- Error fetching PMID 16224688:
- Yaniv Brandvain, Indiana University, Department of Biology. 1001 E 3rd St. Bloomington, IN 47405.
- Email me through OpenWetWare or at ybrandvain via google mail.