The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, |
is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' - Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
- The Board of Trustees of Purdue University approved Dr. Yeo's promotion to Associate Professor with Tenure (4/5/13). The promotion is effective August 12, 2013.
- "Polydopamine-based surface modification for the development of peritumorally activatable nanoparticles" by Emily Gullotti, Joonyoung Park, Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Pharmaceutical Research. (3/24/13)
- "Zwitterionic Chitosan-Polyamidoamine Dendrimer Complex Nanoparticles as a pH-Sensitive Drug Carrier" by Karen Liu and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Molecular Pharmaceutics. (3/19/13)
- "Nanoparticle characterization: State of the art, challenges, and emerging technologies" by Eun Jung Cho, Hillary Holback, Karen Liu, Sara Ahmed, Joonyoung Park, and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Molecular Pharmaceutics. (3/5/13)
- Karen Liu wins the third place at the 2012 BMEGSA research symposium. Congratulations! (11/2/12)
- "Nanocrystals for the parenteral delivery of poorly water-soluble drugs" by Bo Sun and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Current Opinion in Solid State & Materials Science. (10/9/12)
- "Application of polysaccharides for surface modification of nanomedicines" by Kevin Doh and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Therapeutic Delivery. (8/30/12)
- Karen Liu wins the 2012-2013 pre-doctoral fellowship from the Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI) of Indiana. Congratulations! (8/24/12)
- Hillary Holback receives the 2012-2013 Ronald W. Dollens Graduate Scholarship. Congratulations! (8/17/12)
- Drs. Emily Gullotti and Basma Ibrahim celebrated at the commencement ceremony. Congratulations!! We are proud of you! (5/13/12)
- "Beyond the imaging: Limitations of cellular uptake study in the evaluation of nanoparticles." by Emily Gullotti and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Journal of Controlled Release (4/29/12).
- Hillary Holback receives the PRF graduate fellowship. Congratulations! (4/10/12)
- Group meeting: Tuesday 3:30 PM unless announced otherwise. Please check the schedule.
- 2013 Spring Journal clubs: Every other Friday at 9 am. Breakfast will be served. See the presentation schedule.
- Dr. Eunjung Cho returns to Korea with a good memory of the lab and friends. Check out her tribute to the Lab and leave a farewell message! We will miss you a lot, EJ! (2/27/13)
- Dr. Hannah Lee joins Dr. Kinam Park's lab as a post-doc. Congrats, and Good luck! (2/13/13)
- The lab welcomes Hyesun Hyun, our new graduate student. (10/19/12)
- Our alumni start at new positions! Dr. Gullotti at Merck, Dr. Ibrahim at Fresenius-Kabi North America, and Dr. Amoozgar soon to be at Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.