The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, |
is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' - Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
- Youn Jin Ku receives 2014 Purdue Center for Cancer Research Summer Undergraduate Research Program. (4/1/14)
- John Weidle receives 2014 Dean's Undergraduate Research Fellowship, supported by the Dean of the College of Pharmacy. (2/26/14)
- "Polydopamine-Based Simple and Versatile Surface Modification of Polymeric Nano Drug Carriers," by Joonyoung Park, Tarsis Brust, Hong Jae Lee, Sang Cheon Lee, Val Watts, and Yoon Yeo, was accepted for publication in ACS Nano. (3/16/14)
- "Stabilization of a hyaluronate-associated gene delivery system using calcium ions" by Min Feng, Basma Ibrahim, Erin Wilson, Kyung-Oh Doh, Brandon Bergman, Christopher Park, and Yoon Yeo, was accepted for publication in Biomaterials Science. (2/6/14)
- "Extracellular stability of nanoparticulate drug carriers" by Karen Liu and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Archives of Pharmacal Research. (10/29/13)
- Sooyoung Shin, Pharm. D. begins a new career as an Assistant Professor of Pharmacy at Ajou University (Korea). Congratulations! (August 2013)
- Erin Wilson is named as one of the Transformation makers at Purdue. We are so proud of you, Erin!
- Karen Liu wins the 2013-2014 pre-doctoral fellowship from the Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI) of Indiana. Congratulations! We appreciate the continued support from the CTSI. (6/17/13)
- "Development of Quinic Acid-Conjugated Nanoparticles as a Drug Carrier to Solid Tumors", by Zohreh Amoozgar, Joonyoung Park, Qingnuo Lin, John Weidle, and Yoon Yeo, is accepted for publication in Biomacromolecules. (5/23/13)
- Dr. Hillary Holback celebrated at the commencement ceremony. Congratulations!! We are proud of you! (5/12/13)
- Bo Sun receives the PRF graduate fellowship. Congratulations! (4/25/13)
- The Board of Trustees of Purdue University approved Dr. Yeo's promotion to Associate Professor with Tenure (4/5/13). The promotion is effective August 2013.
- Dr. Kevin Doh returns to Korea after 2 years at Purdue. We miss you...Let's keep in touch! (1/28/14)
- Yeo lab welcomes Yihua Pei, our new graduate student. Welcome aboard! (10/10/13)