The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, |
is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' - Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
- Hyesun Hyun receives the 2015 Lilly Endowment Gift Graduate Research Award. Congratulations! We thank the Lilly Endowment for the support! (6/1/15)
- "Low molecular weight chitosan-coated polymeric nanoparticles for sustained and pH-sensitive delivery of paclitaxel" by Sara Ahmed, Youn Jin Ku, and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Journal of Drug Targeting. (5/21/15)
- Dr. Yeo receives the 2015 Chaney Family Early Scholar Award from Purdue’s College of Pharmacy (5/13/15).
- "Drug carriers: Not an innocent delivery man" by Yoon Yeo and Bieong-Kil Kim is accepted for publication in the AAPS Journal. (5/12/15)
- "Release kinetics study of poorly water-soluble drugs from nanoparticles: Are we doing it right?," by Sara Ahmed*, Bo Sun*, Alice Chang, Youn Jin Ku, and Yoon Yeo, is accepted for publication in Molecular Pharmaceutics. (*: equal contribution) (2/6/15)
- Dr. Yeo is featured in the 1/27/15 issue of Purdue Today.
- Sara Ahmed and Bo Sun receive travel awards from the Purdue University Center for Cancer Research Hasson Graduate Travel Fund. This award will provide partial support for their participation in a research conference this year. Congratulations! (1/21/15)
- "Intraperitoneal delivery of platinum with in-situ crosslinkable hyaluronic acid gel for local therapy of ovarian cancer," by Eun Jung Cho*, Bo Sun*, Kyung-Oh Doh, Erin M. Wilson, Sandra Torregrosa-Allen, Bennett D. Elzey, and Yoon Yeo, is accepted for publication in Biomaterials. (*: equal contribution) (10/2/14)
- Yeo lab welcomes Aprameya Ganesh from National Institute of Technology-Karnataka, India. Aprameya is a winner of S. N. Bose Scholars Program and works with Jinho for the summer (5/18/15).
- Dr. Hannah Lee returns to Korea. Good luck with your future endeavor! (3/5/15)
- Yeo lab welcomes a new graduate student Maie Taha (IPPH) from Cairo, Egypt. Welcome aboard! (1/14/15)
- Yeo lab welcomes Dr. Yuanfen Liu (Luanne), new visiting scholar (12/26/2014).