20.109(S09): old announcements
- Announcements for week of March 30th AgiStachowiak 11:47, 30 March 2009 (EDT)
- There WILL be a quiz on Day 5, on the topic of basic cell culture.
- Don't forget to attend your consultations with Atissa this week - email her directly if you forgot your day/time.
- I will have office hours by appointment, as well as one group office hour Wednesday from 7-8 pm in 16-336.
- Journal club talks for the rest of the week (Wed-Fri) will be held in 56-302, not 16-336. On Wed and Fri we will begin at 1:30 pm as planned, and on Thur we will begin at 1:45 pm (sharp!). Remember to send your presentation slides in to me by 1 pm on the day of your talk. AgiStachowiak 10:55, 18 March 2009 (EDT)
- Office hours for the Module 1 report are being held Sunday and Monday, from 7-8:30 pm in 16-336. Please check over your class emails for other relevant announcements.AgiStachowiak 18:18, 7 March 2009 (EST)
- Reminder: Agi will be holding office hours (in 16-319) from 3:30-4:30 pm today, Monday. AgiStachowiak 11:36, 23 February 2009 (EST)
- Reminder: Agi will be holding office hours (in 16-319) from 1-2 pm on both Tuesday and Wednesday, given that there is no lecture on Tuesday, or lab this Tuesday and Wednesday. A solution set to the most recent quiz will be available at the OH. AgiStachowiak 14:30, 16 February 2009 (EST)
- Mutagenesis primers for the T/R section have been ordered! I needed to make minor changes to a few groups' primers, so in the next few days please double-check the Talk page and make sure you understand the final design. AgiStachowiak 11:03, 6 February 2009 (EST)
- Mutagenesis primers for the W/F section have been ordered, and those for T/R have arrived! I needed to make minor changes to a few groups' primers, so in the next few days please double-check the Talk page and make sure you understand the final design. AgiStachowiak 10:37, 9 February 2009 (EST)