840:153g:Projects/project18/2011/11/15

From OpenWetWare

Jump to: navigation, search

2011-11-15 On last lab we did transformation of our 6 promoter parts and kept for incubation.Today we discussed about our result.Since we didn't saw any colonies growing on our promoter parts plates.Then later we figured out our parts were Chloramphenicol resistance and we used Ampicillin in our LB plates.Also while looking for the location of promoter parts in part registry we saw some changes in the location of parts in IGem Kit.Then we threw all of our plates and decided to repeat all the process once again.Our promoter parts were not in Kit so we order them in Parts registry.We also prepared LB Chloramphenicol Agar plates and stored it for next lab use.

Personal tools