|Project name|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
today we have chosen a protocol for DNA extraction and have finally ordered our specimen as well as our medium kit. Also we have worked on our igem parts, we have sent an email to igem requesting our parts from them (BBa_K360041,BBa_I0500,BBa_K258005). if we are wait for still on tuesday and if our medium and specimen are still not in we will be attempting to amplify our parts.