BE.109:Getting started on OpenWetWare 3
Navigating the BE.109 website
At the top of each BE.109 page, you'll find the navigation menu. Clicking these links allows quick access to different areas of the site.
- Home takes you back to the main BE.109 page.
- Getting started provides background materials, such as the course syllabus and lab policies.
- Lab contains information for familiarizing yourself with the lab setting.
- Presenting your work aims to help students prepare written lab reports and oral presentations.
- People is a list of personnel associated with BE.109, such as instructors and students.
- Schedule shows what's being planned for the class.
- DNA engineering, Protein engineering, Systems engineerng, and Bio-material engineering are the modules that BE.109 is divided into.
To comment on an article, click the discussion tab at the top of the page.
This will bring you to the Talk page. To add you comment, click on the edit tab.
Remember to begin your comment with
to "sign" your post.
If you find an error on an article, click the edit tab at the top of the page.
This will bring youto the Edit screen. Make your change in the edit box, and remember to use the edit summary to describe your edit.
Posting your data
Data from a particular lab should be posted on that day's discussion page. To add your data, click the discussion tab at the top of the page.
This will bring you to the Talk page. To add your data, click on the edit tab.
The discussion page should be divided into sections by section and team color as follows
==T/R section== ===Red=== You data should be posted under your section and your team color. ===Yellow=== ===Other colors=== ==W/F section== ===Red=== ===Yellow=== ===Other colors===
You data should be posted under your section and your team color.