Best of 2006-2007
Best of 2007-2008
What does it mean for a biological system to be in equilibrium or at a steady state?
- read the paper.
- think about the question.
- write down some initial thoughts about the question here.
- meeting: Friday Dec 1
- presenting: Mary
If you're only going to read one paper, read the first one. The second one is related. It uses the same population control circuit, but grows the cells in a microchemostat.
- You L, Cox RS 3rd, Weiss R, and Arnold FH. . pmid:15064770.
- Balagaddé FK, You L, Hansen CL, Arnold FH, and Quake SR. . pmid:15994559.
- Post thoughts or comments here