This DataONE OpenWetWare site contains informal notes for several research projects funded through DataONE. DataONE is a collaboration among many partner organizations, and is funded by the US National Science Foundation (NSF) under a Cooperative Agreement.
- Review to-do lists for the week and prioritize for next week. STILL SHOULD DO!
- SysBio 2008, finish snapshot ALMOST DONE
- AmNat finish 2009, finish snapshot DONE
- Download random time series for AmNat and SysBio. ISI DONE, DWNLD IN PROGRESS
Not Finished Last Week
- http://www.nature.com/nmeth/journal/v5/n12/full/nmeth1208-991.html RETRIEVED_DONE
- Valerie's background page and spreadsheet DONE, BUT READ MORE BACKGROUND
- Look for standardized methods STILL NEED
- who will use bobs list and in what way? NEED TO DO!!!!
- import early snapshot extraction to new ss
- tag previous articles with data sharing as "Yes_DataSharing" in zotero STILL NEED
- Collaborate with Valerie on Extraction fields
- Fields I added:
- Fields I am unsure about: study type, article discipline (assume journal?) both probably code later though...test a few abstracts
- My perusal of her spreadsheet:
- USING in gdoc - don't its clunky!
- Indicated as treebase, but they don't explicitly reference...do you mean that they had the type of data that should go to treebase? I but this in data produced...but was this reuse? The excerpts weren't clear to me.