- WHO's useful data for us includes: incidence, prevalence, mortality, disability-adjusted life years for many diseases broken down by world subregion
- Many are excel files
- But all are scattered
- I emailed the regional information officer regarding the possibility of gaining direct access to their database via download or biopython
- Zach is working on OMIM keywords -> ICD9, California incidence numbers
- With WHO, this can be carried out on a much larger scale
- Is there great relevance in using the ICD system? It seems like this is an endpoint, so I'm not sure what else we'd do with these..