Hemoglobin Electrophoresis on agarose
Hemoglobin electrophoresis on alkaline agarose
- supply 1 (i.e. tubes of a certain size? spreaders?)
- reagent 1
- X μL reagent 2
- component A (reagent 2 is made up of multiple components)
- component B
- equipment 1
- equipment 2
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 2 has some additional information that goes with it. i.e. Keep at 4°C.
- Step 3
- Step 3 has multiple sub-steps within it.
- Enumerate each of those.
- List troubleshooting tips here.
- You can also link to FAQs/tips provided by other sources such as the manufacturer or other websites.
- Anecdotal observations that might be of use to others can also be posted here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
Relevant papers and books
- Goldbeter, A and Koshland, DE (1981) - Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 78(11) 6840-4 PMID 6947258
- Jacob, F and Monod, J J (1961) - Mol Biol 3(3) 318-56 PMID 13718526
- Ptashne, M (2004) Genetic Switch: Phage Lambda Revisited - Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press ISBN 0879697164
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.