IGEM:Cambridge/2008/Notebook/Turing Pattern Formation/2008/09/15
| Main project page|
Check big stock of RBS S and W
- Plasmid miniprep RBS S6 and RBS W6 (from 200mL flask)
- Single digest with EcoRI, XbaI, SpeI and PstI
- Even no band for the uncut plasmid. There is a problem with plasmid miniprep, we will try again with less (more diluted) cells for plasmid miniprep.
- New plasmid miniprep (the pellets from 20mL of LB is diluted into 1.2ml instead of 0.6)
- New single digest
- New gel (same lanes than before)
- One band for everything, but the same size than the uncut plasmid. Moreover, this uncut plasmid should be 3000bp, and here, it is more. So, we have a problem in the growth of cells, we will try again and check the 10ml tube which is used to inoculate the big flask and also the big flask.