- 50mL cultures of:
- Lac+RBS+KaiA (Nick's A09): AMP Resistance
- Lac+RBS+KaiB (Nick's B11): KAN Resistance
- Lac+RBS+KaiC (Peng's M2-7): KAN Resistance
- B0034 (from frozen): AMP Resistance
- Send B11 and A09 for sequencing
- Glycerol stock B11 and A09
- Save some of M2-7 for growth testing
- Midiprep the above
Determination of what needs yet to be created
- We need to make to complete stage 1:
- RBS + KaiB
- RBS + KaiC
- KaiA (biobricks registry)
- KaiB (biobricks registry)
- KaiC (biobricks registry)
- We need [semilarge] concentrated amounts of:
- Lac+RBS+KaiA (created by Nick)
- Lac+RBS+KaiB (created by Nick)
- Lac+RBS+KaiC (created by Peng, verified)
- B0034 (which contains just RBS)
- J04500 (for the biobricks registry pieces)
- Box labeled with red type, "Nick's Miniprepped Lac+RBS+Kai from 9/4"
- Nick, are there frozen stocks?
- Box labeled with pink tape, "Post-Digested Midi/mini plasmid insert or backbone"
- J04500 /SP from 8.29.06 (w/o EtBr)
- KaiC /XP from 8.29.06 (w/0 EtBr)
- Box with white tape, "Nick's KaiA/B/C+J04500 cell pellets from 9/1"
- Box with orange tape, "Predigested mini/midi plasmid"
- B0034 in limited amount, low concentration
- J04500, a lot of midiprep. USE YELLOW TUBE FROM 8.22.06
- KaiA, B, C: A lot from midiprep, labeled "Geneart KaiX"
- Plates labeleed "very important"