- Engineering Cycle Presentation
- Abstraction Presentation
- Logic & Symbols Presentation
- OpenWetWare Wiki Tutorial
- Biobricks & Registry Tutorial
- Modelling Tools Tutorial
- Create a 'Feedback Wanted' page
- Create a 'Useful Links' page
- Look at BBa-F2620 (Inverter) part documentation (as an example of good characterisation)
- Create a page for the Journal Club
- Determine a PDF production method for the group (Acrobat? Ghostscript? other?)
- Define a documentation protocol, information organisation structure, etc
- Investigate optimisation strategies
- Visa arrangements for Jamboree - does anyone need a visa?
- Confirm that all members have access to necessary web pages - this has not been cleared yet.
- Create a summary of the IC iGEM project on [this page]
- All Journal Club pairs must choose the papers they will be presenting
- Arrange computer suite for tutorials
- Briefing about the part to be characterised
- Login access for Biochems into base computers
- List of papers for journal club
- Lunch tickets!!
- How will we divide the project time?
- How will we establish a peer review process?
- How will we use the calendar facility?
- What roles will we appoint? Suggestions:
- Wiki Administrator
- Project Manager
- Experiments Planner
- Modelling Liaison
- iGEM Liaison
- Daily Blogger