- Testing pLux in vivo tomorrow and also doing an initial test with the home made cell extract
- Clone tech purified sample of GFP is arriving wednesday and so calibration curves can be constructed on wed/thursday
- New results on our experimental design page
- Questions:Need to look for the pka of the GFP we are using as our cell extract is a pH of 8.2 and thsi could affect the system.
- New POPC lipids arrived.
- Continue to make and test vesicles
- Next step is to claify that the suspected vesicles formed are vesicles not mineral oil drops. Look into buying fluorescent lipids to test this
- Continue to make the reaction buffer for our home made cell extract tomorrow and should have it finished tomorrow.
- Normalising the equation for infecter detector
- Next step to look at cell by date and initial data that is coming through from the lab.