Temperature step test for pTet-GFPmut3b
- The aim of this test was to determine the response of the pTet-GFPmut3b construct to a step change in temperature.
- For complete materials and methods see the Protocol
- The construct was tested at two temperature steps:
- From 4°C (for 3 hours) to 20°C (3 hours)
- From 20°C (for 3 hours) to 4°C (3 hours)
- The sampling time was every hour
- The Results show that the step changes in temperature affect the fluorescence produced by the pTet-GFPmut3b construct