- We carried on experiments from yesterday to find a method to reduce evaporation of samples
Test purified luxR
- Aim: The aim of this experiment was to test if the purified luxR works and if the construct 2 works
- To test the purified luxR we used these protocols
- The results of this experiment can be found here
- The purified LuxR appeared to be functional in vitro, however there were stability issues that reduce the synthesis of GFPmut3b when pLux-GFPmut3b is used with purified LuxR.
- For the characterisation of the infector detector system the pTet-LuxR-pLux-GFPmut3b (construct 1) will be used.
Test pT7 in-vivo
- Aim: The aim of the test was to verify that pT7-GFP expresses in-vivo
- The test was carried out using these protocols??
- The results can be found here??