Preparation of Reaction Buffer for S30 Cell Extract
- Calculated and weighed out required amounts of reagents
- Left mixture on the stirrer in the cold room overnight
- Phosphoenolpyruvate to be added tomorrow
Protocols can be found at S30/S12 Cell Extract in the general protocols page
Vesicles Formation with GFP
The desiccation and suspension stages of the vesicle preparation protocol were followed.
- One 100ml beaker was prepared with 0.5mg of powdered POPC in 50ml of dodecane.
- The suspension was sonicated for 30mins and left overnight in a 27°C incubator.