- dilute 4 plate reader LCs 1:500 and load w/Barry at 9 am -done
- glycerol (6) J45399 LCs (note: 2XYT problem) -done and miniprep -done
- primers should be arriving today, so we should try to PCR pmsCEAB-full out of PE3 and pE3R (minipreps of both plasmids from 8/29) -done/in progress
- check if the 0-Q-199A forward sequencing is in from the re-run -done (it's all good)
- sequence (6) J45399 attempts (b/c similar # of colonies on 2nd attempt I think its worth a try) -done
- miniprep iGEM yeast shuttle vector -done
- digest yeast with XS. Also digest our ATF1 biobrick (J45014) with XS. NOTE: we need to do freeze step so that X and S don't religate for both of these!!
- ligate ATF1 into yeast shuttle vector and transform into yeast (all in one step, hopefully samantha is around)
- pellet big yeast LC with big centrifuge and resuspend cells in milk and find a good bread recipe for baking
- pick colonies from all 8/30 transformant plates and make LCs
- check on pseudomonas -done
to do tomorrow
- analyze the incoming 12 sample sequencing order (and throw out duplicates/bad ones) done, also made new LCs for failed sequences
- UPDATE REGISTRY: create registry biobrick parts and choose numbers for our inverter constructs (w/ and w/out osmY attached) as well as put all intermediate BGD, IAGD, SAGD parts into the registry!!!! - p.s. anybody out of town is welcome to help. we seem to be very behind on this.