- 7/2 BioMod Club
- Alexander Mitrophanov, Molecular Microbiology, Washington University. Dynamics of post-translational genetic regulation in enteric bacteria
- 7/1 BIO-X Undergraduate Summer Talks
- First speaker: Miriam B. Goodman, Assistant Professor, Molecular & Cellular Physiology--Her lab stdies the molecular events that give rise to the sensation of touch and temperature using C. elegans nematodes as a model system.
- Second speaker: Geoffrey Gurtner, Professor - Med Center Line, Surgery - Plastic/Recon Surgery-- His lab is interested in understanding the mecahnism of new blood vessel growth following injury and how pathways of tissue regeneration and fibrosis interact in wound healing.
- Third speaker: Cliff Wang, Assistant Professor, Chemical Engineering--His lab works to identify oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes, quantify gene cooperation, and elucidate the mechanisms that govern gene cooperation.
- 6/30 Special ICBP seminar
- Who: Drew Endy
- When: 3pm
- Where: Clark Center Auditorium
- What: "Cell Signaling and Decision Making: Where's the Bottom?
- 6/10 Conference on Alternative Energy
- Contact: Christopher VanLang
- 6/1 Colloquium Series
- Who: Christopher Voigt
- When: 4:15pm
- Where: Herrin Hall, Room 175
- What: "Microbial Production of Methyl Halides: A Novel Route From Biomass to Gasoline and Gasoline and Commodity Chemicals"