IGEM:University of East Anglia (UEA), Norwich, UK/2009/Notebook/NRP-UEA-Norwich iGEM/2014/08/04
|iGEM Project name 1|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
Week 8 Day 1
- Colony PCR of Agrobacterium plates containing constructs 2,3,4,10,11 which had been grown over the weekend at 28 °C.
- Colony PCR products run on a 1% agarose TAE gel with a DNA positive control.
- Picked single colonies of Level 1 constructs: 1, 5, 9, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19. Colony PCR of these level 1 constructs.
- 2 Agrobacterium colonies selected from each plate to be grown in 5 ml of LB, 100 µl Ampicillin, 200 µl Gentamycin and 200 µl Rifampicin O/N at 28 °C with shaking.
- 93 agar plates autoclaved and poured for Human Practices school events in September, kept in cold room.