DIY Bio Places
- Genspace is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting citizen science and access to biotechnology. Since 2009 we have served the greater New York area by providing educational outreach, cultural events, and a platform for science innovation at the grassroots level.
- BioBuilder takes cutting-edge research projects and transforms them into teachable modules that students and teachers can investigate together. Each module begins with online animations to set up the challenge. After completing the modules, teachers and students then return to the online community forum to share their data, findings, and thoughts.
- Exploring Synthetic Biology, Meeting One: http://prezi.com/bqt1cvldirvh/exploring-synthetic-biology-part-1/
- Stephen Colbert Interview with Rebecca Skloot, Author of The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 
- Online Synthetic Biology Curriculum: http://agapakis.com/hssp/syllabus.html