- 10:30 Went through H&E staining procedure with Satya using our sections cut from embryos Reuben: RC001 and Malisha MH001.
- 10:45 One slide at a time we practiced the staining procedure -SECTIONS FALLING OFF SLIDE
- (Note: Please clarify the type of glass slides you had been mounting your sections on, and also, what embryos were stained here?--MF Kubke 04:28, 20 January 2011 (EST))
- (Note: the information here does not match that on the embryo sheet. The sheet says that the sections were not used for staining and there is no mention of the sections falling off the slides. You also need to specify the slides were not subbed. Please go through the information carefully and rectify your records--MF Kubke 04:18, 3 February 2011 (EST))
Decided we definitely need subbed slides. We're going to try using polylysine subbed slides.
- 11:20 Set cryostat to CT-20, OT-20.
- 11:45 Began cutting embryo MH001. Mounting on polylysine slides.
- (Note: What embryo number?--MF Kubke 04:28, 20 January 2011 (EST))
- (Note: please rectify what is the story with MH001 it seems that is being cut and molded on different days. --MF Kubke 04:19, 3 February 2011 (EST))
SECTIONS CURLING EXCESSIVELY ON PLATFORM AND PINCHING AT EDGE OF GLASS
- 1:00pm Lowered temperature to Ct-24,OT-24, waiting to equilibrate
- 2:00pm Began cutting again using embryo MH001 mounting onto polylysine slides.
- (Note: What embryo number?--MF Kubke 04:30, 20 January 2011 (EST))
- 2:30pm Grabbed another embryo and staged it as stage 20 and labelled as RC002 --Reuben Cutfield 18:25, 7 December 2010 (EST)
- (Note: Your embryo page says it is a ST23 - Please clarify --MF Kubke 04:11, 3 February 2011 (EST))
RESULTS STILL POOR. OCT was rubbery therefore we decided to start with a new embryo--Malisha Hettiarachchi 21:25, 12 December 2010 (EST).
Staged an embryo labelled "stage 28" to confirm and labelled as MH002--Malisha Hettiarachchi 21:25, 12 December 2010 (EST)