- Focused on brainstorming different ways of approaching the project in order to answer the question.--Malisha Hettiarachchi 15:07, 5 January 2011 (EST)
- 8:30am Requested access card re-activation with Linda. Had to head home after it became clear I wasn't going to get into the Uni.
- 10:00am Going through my personal objectives page and working through Fabiana's comments whilst making the necessary changes.
- 11:00am Am searching for content on the glossopharyngeal nerve. --Reuben Cutfield 17:10, 4 January 2011 (EST)
- Read THE CRANIAL MUSCLES AND CRANIAL AND FIRST SPINAL NERVES IN AMIA CALVA, EDWARD PHELPS ALLIS but did not find it useful. --Reuben Cutfield 17:20, 4 January 2011 (EST)
- Am reading 'Head morphogenesis in embryonic avian chimeras: evidence for a segmental pattern in the ectoderm corresponding to the neuromeres', Development 108, 543-558 and adding a few notes to my objectives page. --Reuben Cutfield 17:42, 4 January 2011 (EST)
- Am reading 'Cranial Sensory and Autonomic Ganglia' by ADELE DAMICO-MARTEL and making notes. --Reuben Cutfield 18:33, 4 January 2011 (EST)
- Am reading 'THE CRANIAL-NERVE COMPONENTS IN THE: TOADFISH (OPSANUS TAU)' by DAVID S. PANKRATZ and making notes. --Reuben Cutfield 20:05, 4 January 2011 (EST)
- Am reading 'Neural Crest and Placodal Contributions in the Development of the Glossopharyngeal-Vagal Complex in the Chick' by C.H. NARAYANAN AND Y. NARAYANAN and making notes. --Reuben Cutfield 20:23, 4 January 2011 (EST)
- (Note: Added references above to Journal Club area. Please provide full references--MF Kubke 05:27, 20 January 2011 (EST))