(Redirected from MIT DIYbio:To Do)
- find lab space
- Possibly from Course 20: Space request emails
- Possibly from ASA, if we get recognition
- create list of equipment that would be necessary and/or useful to have
- Possible sources of equipment
- contact EHS
- useful to do even if we don't have space...?
- figure out funding details
- possible funding from Course 20, but haven't approached them about it directly
- possible funding from Finboard, pending ASA approval
- dues? --> basically nixed as an idea
- recruiting more (potential) members
- mailing lists
- have been in touch with BEUB
- could get in touch with BE-BMES, MUBA, BioMatrix
- Course 7 and/or 20 mailing lists...
- class mailing lists? (20.109, 20.320, 7.02...)
- add more to this wiki!
- resource/links library
- members list (too soon?)
- meet with the ASA about student group status
- start having regular meetings?