Managing Hazardous Waste
Note About the Online Training System
The online training modules are designed so that they can be completed in multiple sittings. If you stop in the middle of the training, next time you log into the system, it should remember where you left off and bring you directly to that page.
Managing Hazardous Waste (Course EHS0501w)
- This training consists of a single module followed by a quiz.
- You must get 90% correct in order to pass the quiz and complete the training.
- If you do not pass, go back to find the correct answer and retake the quiz.
- You can retake each quiz as many times as you like.
- You are required to repeat this training annually during your MIT tenure.
- You can re-enter this training to access the material presented at any point after completing the module.
How to Access Course EHS0501w
Access courses as follows:
- Go to the MIT EHS Training Homepage
- Select I need to complete the Training Needs Assessment. and hit Submit.
- Select the purple tab in the middle of the page labeled Go to Web Class.
- Select Managing Hazardous Waste to begin training.
Fulfilling the Requirement
Make sure you hit the end button when you are finished with the module so that the system registers you have completed the training. You should receive e-mail confirmation if you properly complete the module.