Liquid LB media
- Bacto tryptone
- Bacto yeast extract
- MiliQ water
- Begin with approximately 800mls of MiliQ water
- Weigh out and add ingredients with constant stirring:
- Bacto tryptone 10g
- Bacto yeast extract 5g
- NaCl 5g
- Bring up to 1L with MiliQ water
Please feel free to post comments, questions, or improvements to this protocol. Happy to have your input!
- List troubleshooting tips here.
- You can also link to FAQs/tips provided by other sources such as the manufacturer or other websites.
- Anecdotal observations that might be of use to others can also be posted here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.