McClean: TE 10x
How to make TE 10x.TE is used for storing DNA and RNA. All necessary items are found in 3005A.
- 1M Tris pH 7.5 or 8.0- you can use HCl to change the pH as necessary.
- .5M EDTA pH 8.0
- ddH2O (we use Milli-Q water)
- Measure out and pour 100ml of Tris into a CLEAN 1L glass bottle.
- Measure out and pour 20ml of EDTA into the 1L glass bottle.
- Fill to 1000ml with Milli-Q water.
- Label the new TE and parafilm the Tris and EDTA.
Ask Megan if you have any questions!
Please feel free to post comments, questions, or improvements to this protocol. Happy to have your input!
- List troubleshooting tips here.
- You can also link to FAQs/tips provided by other sources such as the manufacturer or other websites.
- Anecdotal observations that might be of use to others can also be posted here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
- Megan N McClean 14:01, 20 July 2011 (EDT)
or instead, discuss this protocol.