OpenWetWare talk:Steering Committee v2
Jasonk 10:41, 3 September 2006 (EDT): The SC page needs a cleanup since most of the information is outdated, and in general its a little daunting for someone seeing it for the first time. I also think the categories 'info management', 'software dev', etc, might also need updating/replacing.
- Things that should be on the SC page:
- when the next meeting is going to be
- what are current discussions/activities going on (e.g. action list from previous meeting)
- List of members, how to join
- links to subgroup homepages (any subgroups we actually want to keep and have someone willing to run).
- other suggestions?