OpenWetWare talk:Steering committee/Outreach chairs/OWW Survey
- Reshma 10:16, 27 April 2007 (EDT):
- Question 2.3 should also probably include search in the list of possible ways to find information on OWW. (included)
- Question 2.4 might include watchlists, filtered recentchanges and RSS feeds also as options.(included)
- Question 3.1 might be softened to be about "interactions" rather than "collaborations". Normally people think about collaborations as formal relationships that are going to lead to a co-authored paper. These might be a lot less likely to happen than useful interactions.(included)
- Jasonk 10:50, 2 May 2007 (EDT): How would we distribute it? are we trying to get a real random sampling of registered OWW users?
- Vincent 05:54, 15 May 2007 (EDT): it would be great to advertise it as much as we can: on the front page, through the news mailing list, maybe a mass email to all OWW users could be an option.