Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research
E-O 06, Carl-von-Linne-Weg 10,
50829 Köln, Germany
Phone +49 221 5062 467
Fax +49 221 5062 413
I am a PhD student from India. I am currently working on determination of genome wide nucleosome position in Arabidopsis thaliana and Arabidopsis lyrata.
- 2015 - up to date PhD, Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Germany
- 2014-2015, Junior Research Fellow, National Institute of Plant and Genome Research, India
- 2012-2014, Master in Computational and Systems Biology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- 2008-2012, Bachelor in Industrial Biotechnology, Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute, India
Biking, cooking and sports.
- Sabiha Parween, Kashif Nawaz, Riti Roy, Anil K. Pole, B. Venkata Suresh, Gopal Misra, Mukesh Jain, Gitanjali Yadav, Swarup K. Parida, Akhilesh K. Tyagi, Sabhyata Bhatia & Debasis Chattopadhyay. An advanced draft genome assembly of a desi type chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Nature Scientific Report DOI: 10.1038/srep12806